Obviously a little early. Here is some food for thought. Should be a really competitive league. There probably isn't a great team in the league, but there is some very very good talent and every team should be solid.
1) Riverview, making switch to the straight T?
2) SMCC, must replace the entire offensive line.
3) Huron, life after Hartwick?
3) Milan, return maybe the best two offensive players in the league.
5) Airport, best defensive player in the league in Brent Mossburg.
5) Grosse Ile, loads of experience.
7) Flat Rock, only lost six seniors.
8) Jefferson, graduated some talented seniors.