Here are the latest power rankings based on last night's games and then the rest of the season. What say you?
1) Grosse Ile 6-1, possbile rematch in playoffs with Milan? (Call it the League Championship Game)
1) Milan 6-1, just a hiccup I'm sure.
3) Huron 5-2, Chiefs poised for second best season ever.
4) SMCC 4-3, no team in division 6 or 7 wants to play these guys in the postseason.
5) Jefferson 3-4, Bears looked like a MASH unit last night.
6) Riverview 2-5, eyeing the Colvin Cup.
7) Flat Rock 2-5, Rams disappoint Homecoming crowd.
8) Airport 1-6, I honestly don't know what to say.