1) Bedford, biggest dog on this block reloads.
2) Carlson, Jack Giarmo with D I players on the roster.
3) Milan, The Big Reds return a host of veteran players.
4) Monroe High, Notario's second season should be better.
5) SMCC, look for the Falcons to rebound after playing a young lineup most of last season.
6) Riverview, loads of healthy talent returning.
7) Ida, new coach and heavy graduation losses lifted by winning culture.
8) Flat Rock, Rams looking for their best year in decades.
9) Huron, talented roster must adapt to a new coach and style.
10) Dundee, talented roster looks to rise to the playoffs.
11) Airport, talented group with an unproven 1st year coach.
12) Grosse Ile, Red Devils must replace virtually every starter with the loss of 13 seniors.
13) Jefferson, Bears must replace two of the better players in school history along with their coach.
14) Erie Mason, new coach has work cut out after only 11 wins in the last decade.