Thursday, June 29, 2017

Spencer Knapp, Monroe High

Each day during the month of June and July we will be featuring a player from one of the fourteen teams that we cover as part of Friday Night Victors.

Name: Spencer Knapp

School: Monroe High

Graduation Year: 2018

Height: 5'10" Weight 170 lbs

Positions: Running Back, Safety

Varsity Experience: 1 year

GPA: 3.96

40 Yard Dash: 4.74

Bench: 205



Post High School Plans: Plan on attending a 4 year university while majoring in Electrical Engineering.

How long have you played organized football? 8 years

What does it mean to play football at Monroe High? Playing football for Monroe is very significant to me. I love the school and playing for it with Trojan pride is how I show my gratitude. My dad attended and played back in the day and my uncle was the coach here for a while. I always looked up to the Varsity players, and now I get to be the one that kids might look up to.

Best Football Memory: The most memorable moment of football for me was running the read option for about 80 yards against Fordson my junior year. Not only was it the longest run I had all season, it also just so happened to be my birthday, as well as my first varsity start.

Other Sports: Baseball


No comments: